Lunt ED Doublet Optical Tube Assemblies
- Fully multi-coated ED doublet optics in an aluminum optical tube.
- Choose a 70mm f/6, 80mm f/7, or 102mm f/7 OTA.
- All models come with a 2″ Crayford-style 10:1 dual speed focuser, 2″ to 1.25″ adapter, and carry case.
- Use as a nighttime telescope or add a front-mounted h-alpha filter package for solar use.
Please Note: If this product shows “Available on Backorder” and you would like to “get in line” by placing an order with a 10% deposit, send us an email. A member of our staff will contact you with lead times and deposit information. Currently the 70mm OTA is out of stock.
$399.00 – $729.00
Lunt ED Doublet optical tube assemblies come in three apertures: 70 mm (out of stock), 80 mm, and 102 mm. These OTA’s can be used for White Light, CaK, or nighttime use with the addition of the proper filters or accessories. The Lunt Engineering logo was used on these scopes to differentiate them from dedicated H-alpha solar telescopes with the Lunt Solar Systems logo. Lunt Engineering is a division of Lunt Solar Systems, and these product can be used with Lunt Solar Systems solar products or for standard nighttime use.
- 2″ Crayford-Style 10:1 Dual-Speed Focuser
- 2″ – 1.25″ Reducer
- Carry Case with Fitted Foam
Lunt ED Doublet Specifications:
LE70 OTA – Lunt Engineering 70 mm ED Doublet – OUT OF STOCK
Focal Length: 420 mm
Soft Carry Case
LE80 OTA – Lunt Engineering 80 mm ED Doublet
Focal Length: 560 mm
Hard Carry Case
LE102 OTA – Lunt Engineering 102 mm ED Doublet
Focal Length: 714 mm
Hard Carry Case
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.