$97.00 – $244.00
The Lunt Mini is a non-rotating helical focuser that provides a T2 (male) to T2 (female) thread connection. The focuser has 10 mm of precision travel, a brass compression ring for protection of eyepieces, and a locking collar. The T2 thread design is ideal for fine camera/eyepiece focus.
1.25″ Feather Touch Focuser
Introducing the NEW 1.25 Feather Touch focuser. This focuser is an ideal upgrade to the LS50T. Any other telescope product that currently uses a helical designed focuser. This focuser fits the exact envelope as the current helical design.
This is an optional accessory to the LS50T and is available for separate purchase.
This 1.25 Starlight Feather Touch Focuser’s running parts are now hardened stainless steel on hardened stainless steel. This greatly improves the smoothness, wear characteristics and its robustness. It is still an absolute must for CCD imaging and astro-photography, in addition to making visual use a joy.
- Ultra-smooth coarse focus knob (no 10:1 fine focus)
- Adjustable tension and lock
- Glare resistant black internal baffling
- Durable hardened stainless steel, steel, and aluminum construction
- Standard Draw Tube (accepts 1.25″ nose pieces)
- Nylon tipped stainless steel set screws (gentle on eyepieces)
- Ultra-Low backlash system for accurate control
- T2 threaded Draw Tube to accommodate filters
- Sleek aesthetic design
- Focuser travel: 15mm
- Minimum focus height: 48mm
- Focus repeatability: 0.01 mm
- Backlash: 0.0 mm
- Lifting capability: 1.5kg
Lunt Solar Systems 2″ Crayford Dual Speed Focuser
- Dual Speed, 10:1 Fine Focus
- 2″ Draw Tube Travel
- Internal Braking System
- Draw Tube Compression Ring System
- Lifting Capacity: 8-10 Pounds
- Made in the USA
Our nicely machined 2″ dual speed 10:1 Crayford-style focuser, designed and made in house at Lunt’s machine shop, is now available for all Lunt Solar Universal Day and Night Telescopes and has course as well as fine focus adjustments with its smooth action focusing knobs.
With a travel distance of 52mm, we designed this Crayford-Style 10:1 focuser for a variety of uses and applications alongside our Universal Telescope. Whether you are shooting night time photography, or simply spending a day in the Sun, the New Lunt Crayford Focuser is sure to delight and keep you steady!