Feather Touch® Micro Telescope Focuser for Celestron CPC-9.25 Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope
STARLIGHT FEATHER TOUCH FOCUSERS:
Starlight Instruments Micro Focusers are perfect choice for advanced astronomical telescopes. Known World Wide for their amazing quality and durability, Starlight Instruments focuser’s gives absolute precision and eliminates inherent image-shift and backlash, even when the primary mirror in the telescope is moved to focus.
THE PERFECT FIT: Starlight Instruments CPC9.25 Micro Focuser is known to fit Celestron CPC9.25 and 7″ Maksutov Telescopes
DUAL SPEED FOCUSER: Offering 10:1 Reduction Ratio, this microfocuser will keep you dialed and locked in without any plane shift!
PERFECT FOR ASTROPHOTOGRAPHY: Starlight Instruments telescope accessories are a must for observing and photographic purposes. Providing incredible responsive control and ultra smooth focus- these focusers are a dream for Astro-Photography.
MADE IN THE USA: Constructed with premium quality materials and precision tolerances, Starlight Instruments Focusers are ideal focuser for telescope upgrades and provides long-lasting service. Starlight Instruments Micro Focusers are made right here in the USA!
INSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL:
Before installation, confirm the back cell style of the Celestron SCT telescope, whether it has a flat or triangular pattern. If your telescope has a triangular pattern on the back, then this is the correct model for you.
- Remove the black rubber focus knob from the telescope.
- Remove the flat plate on the focus assembly cover by unscrewing the screws.
- Rotate brass portion of the focus assembly clockwise. This will bring the mirror back and expose the threaded portion of the focus shaft. Remove screw from tip of threaded bolt.
- Rotate brass portion of shaft counter clockwise to unthread brass cylinder and bearing assembly. Remove parts entirely..
- Unthread stop from end of MicroFocuser- thread the stop onto focus shaft of telescope. Thread the screw back into the end of the focus shaft. Thread Microfocuser into the brass stop; hold the stop with wrench to tighten. Thread focuser down until base sits flush with back of telescope. Use 3 screws to attach the microfocuser to the Telescope.
- Use Black Knob for coarse focus and Brass Knob for fine focus.
- Item Type: Focuser For Telescope
- Compatible Models: Celestron CPC9.25 and 7″ Maksutov Telescopes
If your telescope is less than a few years old, check the style of the back cell to see which version of the Feather Touch® SCT Micro Focuser you need: If your telescope has a flat back (left picture), you need the standard “C” Micro Focuser. If your telescope has a triangular pattern on the back (right picture), you will need the “CPC” version of the Micro Focuser.