APM Fork Mount with AMT Encoder for Large Pro Series Binoculars
The APM fork mount is the result of user feed back. Encoded Readout (Modern mounting with integrated encoders) coupled with nearly no vibrations while at the same time providing a high load capacity, makes this Fork Mount unsurpassed.
Therefore, the APM fork mount is the first choice for your binocular.
Fields of application
- solid azimuth mount for Astronomy – suitable for our new APM 82 mm, 100 mm and 120 mm Binoculars
- Alt/azimuth Fork mount
- Weight 12.3 lb
- Tripod connection with 3/8″ photo tripod thread
- Panning area 360°, tilting from horizon to zenith
- Accessory interface with a long hole and 3/8″ screw
- Adjustable friction in Altitude and Azimuth
- integrated encoder
Tilting up to Zenith
Through the special fork design this mount enables you to tilt up to the zenith. So you can use it for astronomy and nature observing.
The Pivot bearing (base) is made as ball bearing.
The distance of the fork-arms is 28 cm inside, and 36 cm outside. This fork-mount is suitable for our 82 mm, 100 mm and 120 mm binoculars, and the 28×110 binocular. The fork mount is equipped with two AMT encoders. A digital readout unit and a suitable connection cable are required and are optional accessories.