APM Fork Mount for Large Pro Series Binoculars
The APM fork mount is the result of user feed back. Optimal tracking coupled with nearly no vibrations and at the same time a high load capacity are unsurpassed.
Therefore, the APM fork mount is the first choice for your binocular.
Fields of application
- Solid azimuth mount for Astronomy – suitable for our new APM 82 mm, 100 mm, and 120 mm Binoculars
- Alt/azimuth Fork-mount
- Weight 10.6 lb
- Tripod connection with 3/8″ photo tripod thread
- Panning area 360°, tilting from horizon to zenith
- Accessory interface with 3 holes and 3/8″ screw
- Adjustable friction in Altitude and Azimuth
Tilting up to Zenith
Through the special fork design this mount enables you to tilt up to the zenith. So you can use it for astronomy and nature observing.
The Pivot bearing (base) is made as dry storage. Thus the fork is easily removable. Without Pivot bearing it only weights 4.07 kg. In addition the separate base is easily assembled on the tripod.
The distance of the fork-arms is 28 cm inside, and 36 cm outside. This fork-mount is suitable for our 100mm and 120 mm binoculars, and the 28×110 binocular.