- solid azimuthal mount for astronomy – suitable for example, for our new APM ED 150 mm binoculars but also for the APM ED 100 mm and 120 mm binoculars
- Nature observation
- azimuthal fork mounting
- Weight 6kg
- Photo tripod connection 3/8 ” connection thread
- 360 ° horizontally range and free moving from the horizon to the zenith
- Mounting the binoculars via a 3 “Losmandy-like dovetail rail
- adjustable in friction in azimuth and height
The special fork shape of the APM fork mount allows free moving to the zenith. This makes it perfect for astronomy as well as for nature observation.
The dry bearing (base) is designed so that the fork can be taken out very easy.
The distance between the fork arms is 385mm inside and 442mm outside. This fork mount is for our binoculars with up to 150 mm lens diameter
- Fork Mount
- 3/8 “fixing screw