If you have a larger telescope and mount system, the Super Lander can accommodate the load! It has a capacity of 330 lb. for visual use (220 lb. is recommended for imaging), and just like the Power Lander, is motorized to raise and lower the pier column on the tripod by 18″.
Super Lander Motorized Tripod Features
- The Super Lander Motorized Tripod provides rock solid stability and unsurpassed performance…the perfect tripod for astro-imaging!
- An amazing load capacity of 330 lb. for visual work, and 220 lb. for imaging.
- The Lunt Super Lander Tripod is the ultimate choice for those who do outreach! Adjustments can quickly be made to the height of the tripod to accommodate persons of different heights. The included two-button hand switch makes it easy for anyone to operate.
- Precision integrated drive units withstand high torsional and bending moments, precision vertical travel throughout the lift, extremely quiet and accurate height adjustment using the included two button hand switch.
- The heavy-duty hybrid hydraulic/gas tripod legs allow for quick and easy set up, even on on uneven terrain. The legs can be locked at any angle by operating the simple levers on the hydraulics. The Super Lander stands upright when folded.
- The standard vibration suppression leveling feet are made in Germany. Each foot is designed to take over 2500 pounds of force!
- The Super Lander can easily roll through small doorways by simply attaching the optional precision ball bearing castors, or sit more securely in soft grass or dirt by adding the spiked feet, available as an accessory. The feet can be changed out in about a minute without the need for tools.
- High strength 6082 T6 aluminum, bronze olite bushes and stainless steel is used in the construction of the Super Lander Tripod.
- The net weight of the Super Lander is 62 pounds; an aluminum lifting handle at the tripod’s center of gravity helps with maneuverability.
- A 240v/115v power supply is included in this package. Any 12V battery or power tank (sold separately) can power the Power Lander, in fact, a single charge of a 12V Power Tank can provide 200 lifts!
- The elegant and aesthetic design, together with the durable Iridium silver anodized finish, will turn heads.