Lunt Power Lander Motorized Tripod
The Power Lander just might be the perfect tripod! It is amazingly sturdy with a load capacity of 200 lb., and offers powered height adjustment of 18″! The Lunt Power Lander Tripod is the answer for those who do outreach, with the ability to make adjustments quickly to the height of the tripod to accommodate persons of different heights. The included two-button hand switch makes it easy for anyone to operate. Precision integrated drive units withstand high torsional and bending moments, precision vertical travel throughout the lift, lending to extremely quiet and accurate height adjustments while using the included two button hand switch. The heavy-duty hybrid hydraulic/gas tripod legs allow for quick and easy set up, even on on uneven outdoor terrain. The legs can be locked at any angle by operating the simple levers on the hydraulics, and the Power Lander stands upright when folded. The standard vibration suppression leveling feet are made in Germany, with each foot designed to take over 2500 pounds of force! The Power Lander can easily roll through small doorways by simply attaching the optional precision ball bearing castors, or sit more securely in soft grass or dirt by adding the spiked feet, available as an accessory. The feet can be changed out in about a minute without the need for tools. This truly versatile lander is perfect for any occasion!
- High strength 6082 T6 aluminum, bronze olite bushes and stainless steel is used in the construction of the Power Lander Tripod.
- The net weight of the Lander is only 35 pounds; it’s compact enough to carry to the car with the help of the aluminum lifting handle at the tripod’s center of gravity.
- A 240v/115v power supply is included in this package.
- Any 12V battery or power tank (sold separately) can power the Power Lander, in fact, a single charge of a 12V Power Tank can provide 200 lifts!
- The elegant and aesthetic design, together with the durable Iridium silver anodized finish, will turn heads.