Lunt Solar Systems Lander Series Tripods add a new dimension to your night sky observing session with automated height leveling and assistive technology. Enjoy viewing from a standing or seated position without having to squat or stretch. Our powered tripods are perfect for persons of all ages, heights, and disabilities. You won’t believe how much easier it is to do outreach at star parties or public viewing sessions at schools, parks, or in your own backyard! The Lander Series tripods are also helpful when switching between a Refractor, Cassegrain or a reflector telescope or when making adjustments to your working height during visual or astro-imaging sessions.
- The Lander is a sturdy, yet lightweight and portable finely machined manual tripod with a load capacity of 220 pounds!
- Hydraulic locking mechanisms on the legs allow for quick and easy set up, even on on uneven terrain. The legs can be locked at any angle by operating the simple levers on the hydraulics. The Lander stands upright when folded.
- The standard vibration suppression leveling feet are made in Germany. Each foot is designed to take over 2500 pounds of force!
- The Lander can easily roll through small doorways by simply attaching the optional precision ball bearing castors.
- High strength 6082 T6 and 7075 aluminum, bronze bushes and stainless steel is used in the construction of the Lander Tripod.
- The net weight of the Lander is only 22 pounds, it’s compact enough to carry to the car with the help of the aluminum lifting handle at the tripod’s center of gravity.
- Innovative design offers all-terrain adaptability by utilizing the standard anti-vibration feet or the optional precision steel ball bearing castors or stainless steel spikes. Change them out in about a minute without the use of tools.
- The elegant and aesthetic design, together with the durable Iridium silver anodized finish, will turn heads.