Starlight 2” Feather Touch Focusers
This Starlight Feather Touch Focuser has been redesigned and is even better than the original! All running parts are now hardened stainless steel on hardened stainless steel. This greatly improves the smoothness, wear characteristics and its robustness. This new design will virtually not wear out and moves with even greater smoothness and precision than the original model. It is still an absolute must for CCD imaging and astro-photography, in addition to making visual use a joy.
- Ultra-smooth coarse/fine focus knobs (10:1 Ratio)
- Glare resistant black internal baffling
- Durable hardened stainless steel, steel, and aluminum construction
- Anodized aluminum fine focus knob
- Standard Draw Tube with nylon
- Tipped stainless steel set screws (gentle on eyepieces)
- Ultra-Low backlash system for accurate control
- 52 mm threaded Draw Tube to accommodate filters
- Sleek aesthetic design
- Focuser travel: 1.5″ or 2.5″ (depending on model)
- Minimum focus height: 35.56 mm
- Focuser height with adapter plate: 40.64 mm
- Focus repeatability: 0.01 mm
- Backlash: 0.0 mm
- Fine focus reduction: 1,778 mm per step
- Lifting capability: 2.5 kg = 5.5 lb
The Starlight Instruments 2” Feather Touch Focuser with 1.5” travel includes an adapter for use on LS60THa and LS60TCaK telescopes.
The Starlight Instruments 2″ Feather Touch Focuser with 2.5” travel includes an adapter for LS80THa telescopes.