Celestron Advanced VX Tracking Mount
- New advanced design vx tracking mount
- Holds a maximum instrument capacity of 30 lbs
- New motors offer improved tracking performance & provide more power to overcome load imbalances
- Updated industrial design offers more rigidity, less flexure and improved aesthetics
- New design allows viewing or imaging across the meridian without interference from the motors housings
- NexStar hand control offers multiple language programming (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)
Currently on Backorder with Celestron
Available on backorder
This is a new design, advanced vx tracking mount. Importantly, it with hold an instrument that weights up to 30 lbs. Furthermore, new motors improve the tracking performance and provide more power to overcome load imbalances. Additional improvements have been made in the design to offer more rigidity. This gives the mount less flexure and improved aesthetics.
Now you can view or image across the meridian without interference from the motors housings because of design improvements. You will find this mount easy to use and accurate. Finally, the NexStar hand control can be programmed in multiple languages (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish).
Latest solar news from NASA
Our solar telescopes