100x Collimation Service
Lunt Solar Systems Large Format Collimation Services
- Available for New and Existing APM Large Format Binoculars
- Includes Test Certification Report
- Available in 100x, 160x, 180x Certifications
Lunt Solar Systems will be offering a Free 100x Test Certification for All New APM Large Format (Interchangeable Eyepieces) APM Binoculars purchased in the month of February!
When Checking out, add Lunt’s 100x Collimation service option to your cart, and enter code CERT100X to receive the service completely free of charge!
* Discount only applicable for purchase of New APM Binoculars
Lunt Solar Systems is now offering Collimation Certification Services available on All Large Format (Interchangeable Eyepieces) APM Binoculars. This service is available to customers who have already purchased APM Binoculars, as well as for New Purchases of APM Binoculars.
- All APM Binoculars are tested at the factory to meet standard collimation specifications (no written certification is provided).
- Lunt Solar will provide a written certification of the standard specification for a small fee. We will also provide additional high magnification certification at additional cost at the customer’s request.
- All Lunt Certifications are backed by a 2 year warranty. (*subject to limitations).
For New Customers:
- Identify which collimation service you prefer, and add to your cart alongside your New Pair of APM Binoculars.
- If you have already purchased APM Binoculars that have not yet shipped, purchase of the Collimation Service is also available as a standalone service. Once your binoculars are available, Lunt will perform the collimation service of your choosing prior to shipment.
For Existing Customers:
- Identify which collimation service you prefer, add to your cart and check out!
- Collimation Services start at $129 for the 100x Certification, with services being offered up to 180x certification.
- There is a minimum $129 Charge for Initial Testing, with prices subject to change based upon demand
- The cost of the collimation service does not include shipping into Lunt Solar Systems, and Lunt will invoice customers for return services (insurance options for couriers available upon request) prior to shipment back to you.
- All binoculars will be inspected upon arrival to our offices
- Lunt Solar Systems will inform customers if we are unable to collimate your binoculars to the desired standard if they are damaged, non-functional, etc
- Contact Lunt Solar Systems directly with any questions or concerns regarding the collimation process!
* Lunt will not warranty any product that has been: mishandled, dropped, damaged, subjected to extreme elements, etc.