Showing all 2 results
Hydrogen-Alpha Solar Telescopes
50mm H-alpha Pressure Tuned Solar Telescope
Within the continental United States for orders over $100.00.
- The Lunt Solar Telescope LS50THa is a 50 mm h-alpha f/7 dedicated telescope.
- An internal etalon with pressure-tuning adjustment allows for a <0.75 Angstrom bandpass.
- The LS50THa comes with an integrated clamshell mounting base and a helical focuser. It’s the perfect telescope for beginners & enthusiasts alike.
A blocking filter is required with this system.(15 reviews)$849.00 – $949.00 Select options
Hydrogen-Alpha Solar Filters
Lunt LS50FHa Solar Filter
- LS50FHa solar filter front-mounted non-obstructed hydrogen-alpha filter for use on Lunt ED Telescopes or Double Stacking an existing Lunt Solar System!
- Connect the Lunt LS50FHa to the Lunt ED telescope with the adapter (Included), or use it to double-stack on an existing Lunt 50mm filter for a ~<0.5A band pass!
- Choose the appropriate LS50FHa and blocking filter to match your Visual and/or Imaging requirements.
DSII Requirements: No adapter is needed to add one LS50FHa to another LS50FHa for double-stacking.
If you would like to purchase a Lunt ED telescope to match your Lunt Solar Filter please click here:
You will be routed to our ED Telescope Section.
Please note that the appropriate adapter plate will be shipped with the filter dependent upon your choice.(0 reviews)$998.00 Add to cart