Showing 37–48 of 175 results
Atlas EQ-G Go To Mount Counterweight Shaft Upgrade Kit
Give your Atlas EQ-G GoTo Mount a performance upgrade with this longer, stronger counterweight shaft
Increased length allows use of fewer counterweights to balance most telescopes and astrophotography payloads
More robust 1″ diameter counterweight shaft virtually eliminates flexure
Thread-on attachment collar provides a secure, rigid connection to the Atlas EQ-G GoTo Mount
Compatible with 11 lb. Counterweight for Atlas Pro AZ/EQ-G Mount(0 reviews)$79.99 Add to cart
Atlas EQ-G w/ GoTo Controller
The heavy-duty Atlas EQ-G equatorial telescope mount and tripod has ample strength to support up to a 40-lb. equipment load to easily manage all visual or astrophotographic applications
Select from among 42,900 celestial objects to explore using the intuitive menus on the computerized GoTo hand controller
Internal DC stepper motors offer nine slew rates ranging from 2x to 800x sidereal and three tracking rates: sidereal, lunar, and solar
Features a convenient CCD autoguider jack; weighs 54 lbs. without counterweights attached
Includes an illuminated polar-axis scope for easy polar-alignment, 13″ dovetail mounting plate, two 11-lb. counterweights, 12-volt DC power cable, RS-232 cable, and more – requires external 12-volt DC power source or AC-to-DC wall adapter (sold separately) for motorized operation(0 reviews)$1,399.99 Add to cart
Atlas Pro AZ/EQ-G Computerized GoTo Telescope Mount
Three-in-one GoTo mount can operate in GoTo Equatorial mode holding one telescope, or in GoTo Altazimuth mode holding one or two different telescopes
Capable of holding a 44-pound telescope payload — ideal for any observational or astrophotographic pursuits
Accurate belt-driven stepper motor drive system can locate any of over 42,000 celestial curiosities with a pointing accuracy of 5 arc-minutes and a tracking precision of 0.1436 arc-second steps
Features closed-loop electronics to maintain alignment even after manual repositioning of attached telescope
Features dual-width dovetail saddle for use with narrow or wide dovetail plates, 1″ diameter retractable counterweight shaft, securely threaded power input jack and threaded DC cable, built-in autoguider port, PPEC capability, 9 slew speeds, and North/South hemisphere polar alignment scope(0 reviews)$1,999.99 Add to cart
German Equatorial/Alt-Az/dual-OTA mode.
Permanent periodic error correction (PPEC).
Belt drive – Super smooth PE curve. Low backlash, silent slewing.
+/- 5 arc seconds native periodic error.
Dual shutter release control for batch exposures of astrophotography.
Motor controller with high torque and accuracy.
Includes two V-style saddles for mounting dual OTAs
Secure-fit power supply connections.
Polar alignment with optional polarscope.
Counterweight extension bar included.
Retractable counterweight bar.(0 reviews)$1,385.00 Add to cart
Multi-purpose alt-azimuth mount
Adjustable height aluminum tripod with 1.25” legs
11 pound payload capacity
SynScan Go To telescope mount with 42,900 object+ database
Controlled with SynScan Pro app for iOS and Android
Freedom Find dual encoder technology
DC operation (batteries not included)(0 reviews)$379.00 Add to cart
Bino Mount Adapter
(0 reviews)$34.99 Add to cart
- Aluminum plate securely couples the built-in 1/4″-20 post found on many larger astronomy binoculars to the Orion Paragon-Plus Binocular Mount
- Required to pair the Orion Paragon-Plus Parallelogram Mount to the following binoculars: Orion Resolux 10.5×70 and 15×70, Orion 20×80 Astronomical Binoculars, or any other binocular with a built in tripod support post
- Avoid the shakes that accompany handheld viewing with big astronomy binoculars
- Using a specialized binocular mount and this adapter lets you enjoy your big binoculars for hours on end without arm fatigue
- Provides 1/4″-20 attachment of binoculars to mount
Bino Tripod L-Adapter,Aluminum
Essential accessory for coupling large astronomical binoculars to a field tripod for visual use
Viewing through heavy astronomy binoculars can be difficult and tiresome — this adapter lets you attach your binoculars to a tripod so you, and your arms, can enjoy long viewing sessions in comfort
Holding high-magnification binoculars in your hands can cause your views to be shaky — coupling a high-power binocular to a tripod provides a stable and steady platform
Captive 1/4″-20 bolt threads into tripod adapter receptacle feature found in the bridge of most binoculars
Made of aluminum(0 reviews)$24.99 Add to cart
Binocular Viewer for Telescopes
(0 reviews)$179.99 Add to cart
- Two eyes are better than one! A binocular-viewer lets you use both eyes to scan the skies through a telescope, greatly enhancing ability to discern fine details and to add a sense of depth in views of the cosmos
- Includes thread-on 2x Barlow lens lets you choose two levels of magnification and increases versatility
- Hinged aluminum housing contains fully multi-coated BAK-4 prisms for high light transmission and optimized view contrast
- Reflectors and some short-focal length refractor telescopes may require using the included thread-on 2x Barlow lens to achieve focus
- Includes hard storage case with custom die-cut foam interior and caps for eyepiece holders and barrel. Eyepieces sold separately