Showing 13–24 of 76 results
German Equatorial/Alt-Az/dual-OTA mode.
Permanent periodic error correction (PPEC).
Belt drive – Super smooth PE curve. Low backlash, silent slewing.
+/- 5 arc seconds native periodic error.
Dual shutter release control for batch exposures of astrophotography.
Motor controller with high torque and accuracy.
Includes two V-style saddles for mounting dual OTAs
Secure-fit power supply connections.
Polar alignment with optional polarscope.
Counterweight extension bar included.
Retractable counterweight bar.(0 reviews)$1,285.00 Add to cart
Multi-purpose alt-azimuth mount
Adjustable height aluminum tripod with 1.25” legs
11 pound payload capacity
SynScan Go To telescope mount with 42,900 object+ database
Controlled with SynScan Pro app for iOS and Android
Freedom Find dual encoder technology
DC operation (batteries not included)(0 reviews)$343.00 Add to cart
Bino Mount Adapter
(0 reviews)$34.99 Add to cart
- Aluminum plate securely couples the built-in 1/4″-20 post found on many larger astronomy binoculars to the Orion Paragon-Plus Binocular Mount
- Required to pair the Orion Paragon-Plus Parallelogram Mount to the following binoculars: Orion Resolux 10.5×70 and 15×70, Orion 20×80 Astronomical Binoculars, or any other binocular with a built in tripod support post
- Avoid the shakes that accompany handheld viewing with big astronomy binoculars
- Using a specialized binocular mount and this adapter lets you enjoy your big binoculars for hours on end without arm fatigue
- Provides 1/4″-20 attachment of binoculars to mount
Bino Tripod L-Adapter,Aluminum
Essential accessory for coupling large astronomical binoculars to a field tripod for visual use
Viewing through heavy astronomy binoculars can be difficult and tiresome — this adapter lets you attach your binoculars to a tripod so you, and your arms, can enjoy long viewing sessions in comfort
Holding high-magnification binoculars in your hands can cause your views to be shaky — coupling a high-power binocular to a tripod provides a stable and steady platform
Captive 1/4″-20 bolt threads into tripod adapter receptacle feature found in the bridge of most binoculars
Made of aluminum(0 reviews)$24.99 Add to cart
For those looking to mount heavier cameras, lenses or telescopes the Star Adventurer counter weight kit is a must. In order to provide smooth tracking and less stress on the mount’s motor the counter weight kit allows you to counter balance your payload. With the counter weight kit you can take the Star Adventurer to its maximum payload of 11lbs.
For those using heavy full frame camera with popular 200, 300 or 400mm lenses the counter weight kit is a must.
NOTE: You must have the Dec. Bracket in order to use the counter weight kit.(0 reviews)$27.00 Add to cart