Showing all 12 results
3″ Field Flattener for EON 115/130 EDT Refractors
(0 reviews)$229.99 Add to cart
- Optimizes flat-field imaging performance of the EON 115mm or EON 130mm ED Triplet (EDT) refractor
- Corrects field curvature distortions to keep stars sharp all the way to the edge of camera sensors
- Threads directly onto telescopes’ 3″ focuser drawtube for ultra-rigid connection
- Secure, wide M48 threaded camera attachment optimized for use with DSLRs and other large-sensor cameras
- Fully multi-coated optics for maximum light throughput and bright images
Field Flattener for Short Refractors
(0 reviews)$139.99 Add to cart
- Eliminate field curvature in short, optically fast refractor telescopes with this handy 38mm clear-aperture, fully multi-coated field flattener
- Designed for use with 400mm to 660mm focal length refractors with f/5 to f/7.5 focal ratios
- Optimizes your fast refractor telescope for astrophotography
- Preserves focal length attributes of the attached refractor telescope while flattening the field of view
- Compatible with 2″ focusers and requires 55mm of backfocus, weighs 7.5 oz.
Focal Reducer, 0.8x for ED Refractors
(0 reviews)$129.99 Add to cart
- Reduces an astrophotography refractor’s effective focal length by a factor of 0.8x, providing a shorter, more optically fast focal ratio
- Designed for use with any refractor telescope equipped with a 2″ focuser
- Enables a refractor to both acquire a larger field of view and to capture bright, detailed astrophotos in considerable less time
- Features fully multi-coated, 38mm clear aperture optics housed in a sleek, machined and anodized aluminum body
- Requires 55mm of backfocus
SteadyPix EZ Smartphone Telescope Photo Adapter
(0 reviews)$99.99 Add to cart
- Sturdy adapter securely holds a smartphone directly over a telescope eyepiece for easy snapshots of the view through your telescope
- Fits smartphones as small as 4.7″ x 2.4″ up to 8.3″ x 4.7″ in size, including many of the largest devices on the market today
- Non-marring clamp fits most 1.25″ telescope eyepieces, and is easily adjustable to securely grasp eyepiece housings measuring 1.2″-2.2″ (31-55mm) in diameter
- Share snapshots of the view through your telescope via text, social media, email, and more!
- Holds smartphones steady and in the exact parallel position required for consistently sharp, precisely focused snapshots that are so difficult to achieve by hand
SteadyPix Quick Smartphone Telescope Photo Adapter
(0 reviews)$24.99 Add to cart
- Take smartphone pictures of the view through your telescope with this affordable adapter
- Quick and easy self-centering eyepiece clamp provides fast installation
- Provides a stable platform for your smartphone to yield stable, clearly focused snapshots
- Compatible with even the biggest modern smartphones as large as 3-3/4″ wide
- Twist-lock eyepiece clamp compatible with telescope, binocular, and microscope eyepieces measuring 25-45mm in diameter
DMK-21 Monochrome Camera
DMK cameras have become the imager of choice for Solar imaging. The Monochrome version is an excellent choice for both Solar and Nighttime applications.
Lunt now offer both the standard Windows and Lunt branded MAC software.
MAC software is available by clicking here .
The Imaging Source DMK 21AU04 monochrome camera has a USB 2.0 interface and is the perfect solution for many industrial automation, quality assurance, security, surveillance and medical applications. The monochrome camera ships with the very sensitive / ” Sony CCD ICX098BL sensor. With up to 60 images per second, the DMK 21AU04 is a low cost, yet highly versatile imaging solution. The camera includes a C to CS mount adapter, making it compatible to C and CS mount lenses. Using the optional CS to M12 board lens adapter, the camera is also compatible to M12 board lenses.(0 reviews)$390.00 Add to cart