Showing all 11 results
2.1 Amp AC-to-12V DC Power Adapter
Power your Orion Atlas EQ-G, Sirius EQ-G, or SkyView Pro GoTo telescope mount from a household 110-volt outlet with this handy adapter
Can also provide power to Orion motorized XTg and XXg GoTo Dobsonian telescopes
Also compatible with Orion StarShoot G3 Deep Space Imaging Cameras, Orion StarSeeker III GoTo telescopes, and Orion StarSeeker IV GoTo telescopes and mounts
Converts 110-volt AC power to 12-volt DC power with a maximum output of 2.1 amps
Eliminates the need for external battery so you’ll never lose power during an observing or astrophotography session(0 reviews)
5 Amp AC-to-12V DC Power Adapter
AC to DC power adapter with a high current rating of 5 amps – ideal for use with the Orion DSLR Cooler (sold separately)
Converts 120 volt AC household power to 12 volt DC power
Great for powering motorized telescope mounts, dew heaters, and other 12V astronomy accessories as well as GPS units, air compressors, 12V work lights, and more
Perfect for astronomy hobbyists who use 12V equipment in observing sites with access to a home AC outlet
Sturdy adapter housing with cables measuring 54″ in length(0 reviews)
Celestron NexYZ Smartphone Adapter
(0 reviews)$59.95 Add to cart
- NexYZ connects your smartphone to your telescope, spotting scope, binocular, monocular, and microscope so you can capture images and video through the eyepiece.
- Works with a wide range of mobile phone models, including all the latest devices from Samsung, Google, and Apple.
Precision Slow-Motion Adapter
Adapter adds micro-motion altitude and azimuth control to any camera tripod
Provides timesaving fine position adjustment for attached instruments
Adapter attaches via a 1/4″-20 threaded post to any camera tripod
Anyone who has swung their tripod-mounted telescope or binocular right past their target object will appreciate this adapter
Great for birding use with spotting scopes and tripod-mounted binoculars(0 reviews)$39.99 Add to cart
Use this Adapter to control your GoTo telescope mount with a USB-port equipped laptop running popular astronomy software programs such as Starry Night, NexRemote, EQMOD, and more
Adapter kit includes software disc and cable to create a virtual serial (COM) port for laptops that do not already feature a built-in serial port
Also allows use of firmware update software for hand-controllers and motor drives on laptops without built-in serial ports
For computerized GoTo telescope mounts that do not feature a built-in ST-4 port , you can use this Adapter in conjunction with software such as PHD Guiding to provide pulse guiding
Compatible with Windows XP, Vista (32/64), 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X(0 reviews)
T2 to 2″ Adapter
- This T2 to 2″ Eyepiece Tube Adapter allows the use of 2″ eyepieces with Lunt Solar Systems blocking filters, CaK modules, and all telescopes with the exception of the LS35THa.
- Simply unthread the 1.25″ eyepiece barrel from the blocking filter or CaK module, and replace it with the 2″ model.
Have any questions? send us an email.(0 reviews)$29.95 Add to cart
Sol-Searcher to LS152THa Adapter
- Want to use a Tele Vue Sol-Searcher on your Lunt LS152THa? This adapter will allow you to do just that.
- Attaches to the LS152 mounting rings.
- Please Note: The LS152THa is the only Lunt solar telescope that needs this adapter. The Sol-Searcher can be mounted directly on all other Lunt solar telescopes.
- This is a Custom Part.
Have any questions? Looking for a Lead Time? send us an email.(0 reviews)$29.99 Add to cart